Leader: Alessandro Javicoli
EasyWay, as a pan-European project gathering more than 23 Member States beneficiaries with round 150 implementing partners, addresses a lot of different stakeholders from institutional bodies to local operators in the field of road transportation.
In order to develop appropriate communication tools at all levels and to highlight EasyWay objectives and achievements, it is important to identify first communication targets and communication objectives. For this reason a specific Communication Team has been set up. The CommTeam will:
- be responsible for providing visibility of EasyWay outputs and partners within EasyWay community towards the ‘external world’ in accordance with the EasyWay Communication Plan;
- plan, monitor, coordinate, and ensure the high quality of EasyWay Programme communication;
- identify external stakeholders such as organisations, service providers and industry;
- identify events where EasyWay has to actively look for liaisons;
- prepare dissemination material (presentation, flyers, booklets, movie, etc.) in coordination with TCT and ensure corporate identity;
- maintain and improve the EasyWay website as the central tool for EasyWay communication (internal and external)
The CommTeam is also accountable for:
- the promotion of the EasyWay programme and its technical outputs and deliverables. CommTeam intends to provide visibility to EasyWay outputs and partners within EasyWay community and towards ‘external world’;
- foster cooperation among EasyWay partners and external stakeholders by organising exchange of knowledge and dissemination of information. To do so the CommTeam will develop a communication strategy and a set of tools to implement this strategy;
- target the EasyWay community, the EC and TEN-T EA and the relevant external stakeholders.
The CommTeam meets on average each two months or in a particularly main event.
CommTeam Documents (Private)